We welcome entries from our school community to compose a new school song. Entries may be from individuals or collaborators.
The song must:
- Include appropriate lyrics to represent the school’s culture
- Include a single unison vocal line suitable for female and male voices. Recommended range of two octaves: from C3 to C5
- Be no more than four minutes in length.
The entry must:
- Be fully notated using a music software package (such as Sibelius)
- Have a full piano accompaniment or orchestral arrangement
- Include a complete recording of the finished song.
All entries will be judged by the expert panel and their decision will be final.
The closing date is 25 June 2021 by 4pm.
Please upload your finished recording below: