School Charter Bus Services
- Bookings are required for travel on the charter buses and must be booked for the whole year.
- Booking and payment are made online through trybooking.
- Students must present their Bus Pass each time they board the bus. Travel is not permitted without a bus pass. It is permissible to save an image of the Bus Pass onto a phone or iPad to show to the driver.
- Parents of students new to the school will need to send a head shot photograph before a Bus Pass can be issued. Email the photo to email@example.com or post to Mrs Di Durrington, Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School, PO Box 417, Niddrie, VIC, 3042.
- Junior School students require permission from their Head of Section before they may travel. Contact Mrs Di Durrington to arrange this for you.
- The school strongly advises students catching transport for the first time to travel with an experienced “buddy” who is familiar with the bus service to ensure that they arrive at the campus on time.
- Bookings for the following year open at the beginning of Term 4. For enquiries outside this time, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For charter bus pricing, route and time details, click on the highlighted bus route names below.
Bookings are required for the following PEGS Charter Bus Services (listed by the morning starting point of the service).
- Moonee Ponds (Junior Girls) to Keilor East campus via Buckley Street. Click here for Map.
- Essendon (Junior Boys) to Keilor East campus. Click here for map.
- Woodland Street (in front of Woodland Park) to Keilor East Campus via Calder Freeway. Click here for map.
- Caroline Springs to Keilor East campus via Sunshine, Footscray and Maribyrnong. Click here for map.
- Coburg (via Pascoe Vale) to Essendon, Moonee Ponds and Keilor East campuses. Click here for map.
- Intercampus Keilor East to Essendon campus and MooneePonds campus. Click here for map.
Public Transport Victoria (PTV) options
all PTV services require a MYKI card
PTV options for Essendon and Moonee Ponds Campus
Essendon railway station is the centre of the local public bus network and a tram line is adjacent to the station. The Essendon and Moonee Ponds campuses are 200 and 700 metres from the station respectively.
PTV options for Keilor East Campus
Buses leave and return to Essendon railway station from the Keilor East campus both before and after school
PTV School Services
- Kastoria School Special Services-PEGS A1 and PEGS A2 travel between Moonee Ponds Junction, Essendonrailway station and the PEGS Keilor East Campus. Morning services depart Moonee Ponds Junction at 7.55 and 8.13am and the afternoon service departs 3.40pm (bus bay 4) from Keilor East Campus.
- Moonee Valley Coaches runs a School Special between Essendon Station express to Keilor East Campus in both the morning and afternoon. The morning service departs 7.50am from Essendon Station and the afternoon service departs 3.35pm (bus bay 4) from Keilor East Campus. This service meets up with PTV Bus Route 503 at EssendonStation, travelling to and from East Brunswick
- Kastoria School Special Service-BPC1 travels between Coles @ Avondale Heights, via Woorite Place (200 metres from PEGS Keilor East gate) and on to Rosehill and Buckley Park Colleges. Morning service departs 7.56am, arrives 8.07am. Afternoon service departs Keilor Road bus bay (outside PEGS gate) 3.40pm.
- Kastoria School Special Service RSH-1 travels between Coles @ Avondale Heights, via Woorite Place (200 metres from PEGS Keilor East gate) and on to Rosehill College. Morning service departs 8.10am, arrives 8.21am. Afternoon service departs Keilor Road bus bay (outside PEGS gate) 3.40pm.
Other PTV Buses Servicing the Keilor East Campus
- Route 59 Tram services Airport West to Flinders Street connecting with Kastoria PTV bus route 476 at the corner of Matthews Ave and Keilor Road
- PTV Route 476 (Kastoria bus services) travels via PEGS Keilor East Campus between Moonee Ponds and Watergardens the PTV Route 463 connects with the 476 service to transport students between Watergardens and Hillside
- Moonee Valley Coaches PTV Route 506 from Westgarth Station (via Brunswick) to Moonee Ponds bus interchange
- Moonee Valley Coaches PTV Route 503 from East Brunswick via Albion Street to Essendon Station
- PTV services from Williamstown to Moonee Ponds via Footscray PTV Route 472 meets up with services from Moonee Ponds to Keilor East
- CDC Bus Services (Tullamarine public bus) special school service from Greenvale to Essendon station and onto Keilor East campus.
- PTV Route 465 (Ryans bus services) leaving Essendon Station via Buckley Street to Keilor East
- Sunbury PTV services
- Sunbury public bus leaving RiddellsCreek to Sunbury (change at Sunbury)
- Sunbury public bus leaving Gisborne to Sunbury (change at Sunbury)
- Sunbury public bus leaving Sunbury to PEGS Keilor East Campus
- Sunbury public bus leaving Sunbury to Junior School Girls, Moonee Ponds and Junior School Boys, Essendon campuses